Snort mailing list archives

Re: (censored) stop emailing

From: Lynn Schott via Snort-users <snort-users () lists snort org>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2018 10:07:14 -0400

I love it :) I see persons that once they get their systems up and running
they do not care about some flaws thabt may crop up.
But one thing I do is follow instructions if I want to be removed from the
messaging system.

WAIT there is more (kidding but jokes aside) Not many users want to read on
how to stop messages, How about creating a video
for the less impatient on the steps to stop the email. Everyone creates
other videos why not how to stop snort messaging. The link may be useful

These messages are not as bad as the spammers that call your phones and
leave threatening messages.. Ie IRS Fraud and Extended car warranty.

Lynn

On Fri, Jun 29, 2018 at 8:23 AM, paul meding via Snort-users <