Snort mailing list archives

Re: Two missing for scan

From: DFIRob via Snort-sigs <snort-sigs () lists snort org>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018 23:43:12 +0200

Well, look for the (commented out) rules that set the ms_sql_seen_dns
flowbit and uncomment them, and look for rules that check the other one and
uncomment them as well. Or do the opposite.
http://manual-snort-org.s3-website-us-east-1.amazonaws.com/node33.html#SECTION004610000000000000000
Anyway, this error is non blocking and unless those rules are essential to
you you could as well let them slide.

-Rob'

On Fri, Jun 15, 2018 at 10:04 PM Dorian ROSSE <dorianbrice () hotmail fr>