Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort whit SS7/Sigtran

From: "Al Lewis \(allewi\) via Snort-devel" <snort-devel () lists snort org>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 18:59:46 +0000

Hello,

A good place to start with this would be with Snort++.

It’s a lot more flexible and you should be able to create a plugin pretty quickly.

https://github.com/snortadmin/snort3 or on https://snort.org/downloads

Albert Lewis
ENGINEER.SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
SOURCEfire, Inc. now part of Cisco
Email: allewi () cisco com<mailto:allewi () cisco com>