Snort mailing list archives

Re: Pulledpork.pl Arm64

From: Michael Shirk via Snort-sigs <snort-sigs () lists snort org>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 07:22:34 -0400

That part of pulledpork is used to select the appropriate arch for the
precompiled shared object rules provided by Talos.

None of those rules are built for arm architectures, but the script should
handle it when it does not find i386 or x86-64.

I will make an issue to address this, but your rule update still runs
correct?

--
Michael Shirk
Daemon Security, Inc.

On Oct 12, 2017 06:40, "Stuart Naylor via Snort-sigs" <