Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort 2.1 Intrusion Detection Book - CD ROM file

From: "Al Lewis \(allewi\) via Snort-users" <snort-users () lists snort org>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 20:01:57 +0000

Hello,

Snort 2.1 is SEVERELY outdated so I wont be able to help you with the cdrom stuff sorry… :-(

But … here is a pcap (one packet) with the urg pointer set and the urgent pointer value set to zero (attached).

If this isnt what you need or you need more let us know :-)

Thanks!

Albert Lewis
ENGINEER.SOFTWARE ENGINEERING
SOURCEfire, Inc. now part of Cisco
Email: allewi () cisco com<mailto:allewi () cisco com>