Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort / Rules / Pulled Pork

From: Marcin Dulak via Snort-users <snort-users () lists snort org>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2017 23:49:00 +0200

On Sat, Sep 16, 2017 at 10:35 PM, Dan O'Brien <pdobrien3 () gmail com> wrote:

Thank you very much for your response. Please allow me to clarify a couple
things within your original response.

Thanks,

Dan

"Better is a poor man who walks in his integrity than a rich man who is
crooked in his ways." - Proverbs 28:6

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 16, 2017, at 10:27 AM, Marcin Dulak <marcin.dulak () gmail com> wrote:

On Sat, Sep 16, 2017 at 3:20 PM, Dan O'Brien via Snort-users <