Snort mailing list archives

Re: precompiled so_rules for arm

From: Sudhir Desai via Snort-devel <snort-devel () lists snort org>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2017 14:36:25 -0400

Alright, thanks Joel.

Cheers,
Sudhir

On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 2:34 PM, Joel Esler (jesler) <jesler () cisco com>
wrote:

You can use the rules that we ship the code for, and try and compile those
on ARM (don’t know if it will work, we’ve never done it before that I know
of)

As far as pre-compiled rules, we have no roadmap for compiling the rules
on ARM at this time.

*--*
*Joel Esler *| *Talos:* Manager | jesler () cisco com

On Sep 6, 2017, at 1:58 PM, Sudhir Desai via Snort-devel <