Snort mailing list archives

Re: Mode promiscius

From: "Shane M. Addison via Snort-users" <snort-users () lists snort org>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 15:04:22 +0000

Here are instructions for changing the setting in ESXi.

https://kb.vmware.com/selfservice/microsites/search.do?language=en_US&cmd=displayKC&externalId=1004099

You will want to have a dedicated NIC for this.

Shane Addison
VP, IT Security & Process Improvement Officer
First Mid-Illinois Bank & Trust
1421 Charleston Ave., Mattoon, IL  61938
217-258-1530
www.firstmid.com