Snort mailing list archives

Re: Welcome to the "Snort-users" mailing list

From: "Joel Esler \(jesler\) via Snort-users" <snort-users () lists snort org>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 17:57:47 +0000

Also,

Since Sourceforge removed the ability to see the members list, I had no way of seeing, not only emails that had been
disabled or suspended, but also emails that were disabled for bouncing.

So, you may be receiving some spam right now from those types of accounts (for instance, the support account that was
subscribed, and the fax.com<http://fax.com> account).

Both of these accounts have been removed, and I am sure there will be more to come.  As I said, please have patience.
Sourceforge really screwed us up with this nonsense, and it will sort itself out here shortly.

--
Sent from my iPhone