Snort mailing list archives

Re: Zombie detection rules

From: "Jones, Christopher (Chris) (Maj)" <cajones1 () nps edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 17:39:39 +0000

Paul,

I’m pretty new to snort but something that crossed my mind is having a list of known or suspected bot herder IPs in a
black list.  I just did a quick search online and found a website that may give you a blacklist of bad IPs.  You could
just log traffic to and from those IPs.

https://mxtoolbox.com/problem/blacklist/

Chris