Snort mailing list archives

Re: Problem with latest snort.conf file

From: "Michael Steele" <michaels () winsnort com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2016 15:05:40 -0400

I just checked my snortrules-snapshot-2983.tar.gz dated 9/28/2016. The decompress lines 325 and 326 are in the
snort.conf. I’ve always used the one from the rules taball.

Kindest regards,

Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management Team Member

--

*          Visit Us @  <http://www.winsnort.com> http://www.winsnort.com           *

*      ~~ FREE WinIDS Snort installation guides ~~      *

*               ~~ FREE support forums ~~               *

* Snort: Open Source Network IDS -  <http://www.snort.org> http://www.snort.org *