Snort mailing list archives

Re: Port Mirroring

From: Russ <rucombs () cisco com>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2016 12:16:53 -0500

These are cheap and work well:

    http://www.dual-comm.com/port-mirroring-LAN_switch.htm

On 12/6/16 12:08 PM, Michael Steele wrote:

http://www.winsnort.com/tutorials/article/12-how-to-create-and-install-a-passive-ethernet-tap/

Kindest regards,

Michael...

WINSNORT.com Management

--

* Visit Us @ http://www.winsnort.com <http://www.winsnort.com/> *

* ~~ FREE WinIDS Snort installation guides ~~      *

* ~~ FREE support forums ~~               *