Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort Inline w/ NFQ doesn't work after reboot

From: J Green <corpengineer () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2016 18:56:37 -0800

Got it.

In addition to the modules, IP forwarding w/ sysctl does not survive
reboots.

Thank you for all the help
On Nov 29, 2016 2:14 PM, "J Green" <corpengineer () gmail com> wrote:

Trying to figure out what modules are required NFQ.  I added those (3)
manually, but I am probably missing others, which are less obvious.

Also, was reading about NFQ debug variable, but it errors out, think I
have the syntax incorrect.

On Tue, Nov 29, 2016 at 1:47 PM, James Lay <jlay () slave-tothe-box net>