Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort vs Proofpoint Emerging Threats

From: Dave Killion <dave.killion () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 07 Oct 2016 15:15:27 +0000

We will probably go with both to make sure we are covered.

And that's mostly what everyone is counting on you to do.

There's a similar problem with "Cyber Threat Intelligence" feeds as well -
no one knows what they don't know, so if there isn't overlap, should you
get both???

It's a thing, for sure...