Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort 2.9.9 Beta Now Available

From: "Joel Esler (jesler)" <jesler () cisco com>
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2016 15:48:13 +0000

The last Release Candidate we made available is under "Snort Development Release" on the Downloads page of
Snort.org<http://Snort.org>:

https://snort.org/downloads#snort

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 14, 2016, at 7:41 AM, Cloherty, Sean E <scloherty () mitre org<mailto:scloherty () mitre org>> wrote:

Is this beta available for download anywhere?  I'm not able to find any information or a copy anywhere.  I'm very
interested in testing the HTTP2 support.

Thanks.