Snort mailing list archives

Re: Malicious Chrome Extensions

From: "Stanwyck, Carraig - ASOC, Kansas City, MO" <Carraig.Stanwyck () asoc usda gov>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2016 06:06:22 +0000

Good Evening,

Another quick update.  We identified more traffic with this rule from yet another domain on the list of Viacheslav
Zinkevich registered sites (whywhat.top).  For anybody not tracking, I've attached the list of domains again.  This is
now the 5th domain registered by this guy that's associated with malicious chrome extensions.

Regards,
Carraig Stanwyck
USDA | OCIO | ASOC