Snort mailing list archives

Re: Installing DAQ

From: "Al Lewis (allewi)" <allewi () cisco com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 15:09:28 +0000

Have you tried "snort --daq-list”?

cliffjumper$ /var/tmp/snort-2.9.8.2/bin/snort --daq-list

Available DAQ modules:

pcap(v3): readback live multi unpriv

ipfw(v3): live inline multi unpriv

dump(v3): readback live inline multi unpriv

Albert Lewis
QA SNORT/Sourcefire
SOURCEfire, Inc. now part of Cisco
9780 Patuxent Woods Drive
Columbia, MD 21046
Email: allewi () cisco com<mailto:allewi () cisco com>