Snort mailing list archives

Re: 10gb deployment hardware req

From: Ludwig Goon <lagoon7 () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 20:32:45 -0400

I looked at endace cards, they are costly and they actually work well with
Linux. they are mentioned in the afore mentioned paper. This is assuming
you have fibre.

On Sat, Sep 24, 2016 at 5:10 PM, Dalten 22 <Dalten22 () hotmail com> wrote:

Some good reading, if nothing else:  https://www.sans.org/reading-
room/whitepapers/intrusion/open-source-ids-high-performance-shootout-35772