Snort mailing list archives

Re: Linking Snort Rules

From: Mike Smith <yellowmikeroad () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2016 18:14:04 +0100

Al,

Thanks for your time in getting back to me. I did quickly glance over it,
however I read that it was being phased out, so in turn decided that it was
best to invest time into learning a technique that wasn't going anywhere
soon.

In your experience is this actually perhaps the best route to go down?

Regards,

Mike