Snort mailing list archives

Re: Probably a Dumb Question

From: Steve Thompson <stevet () copper net>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2016 07:45:24 -0400

Thank you for the reply, especially for the manual links.

ClearOS 6 implements snort from its marketplace. I will have to
do a bit of work to modify the configuration. So I will be
reading for a while. However, in my opinion, Clear Foundation
doesn't do such a great job of documenting...

Regards,
Steve.T