Snort mailing list archives

Re: Pulledpork does not apply policies to Snort registered rules

From: Shirkdog <shirkdog () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 10:12:40 -0400

I was about to reply to this, as I thought Joel had brought this up as a
feature before.

If it does not exist as an issue, please add it as a feature request.

On Jul 29, 2016 10:11 AM, "Joel Esler (jesler)" <jesler () cisco com> wrote:

Interesting.  Have you filled an issue with pulledpork on the github for
the project?

Shirkdog may not be monitoring this list all the time.

On Jul 29, 2016, at 8:06 AM, Asad, Hafiz ul <Hafiz-ul.Asad () city ac uk>