Snort mailing list archives

Re: snort++ (ver. 3) roadmap/release date

From: Russ <rucombs () cisco com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 15:21:22 -0400

Hi - although we are committed to replacing the 2.X version ASAP, we don't yet have a target date.

Are you looking for any specific functionality?

On 4/15/16 7:13 PM, SiNA wrote:
Can anyone point me to the roadmap document for snort version 3 please?
I am trying to see if I can determine the expected release date of this project.

All the best,
Sina

--
SiNA