Snort mailing list archives

Re: Pullpork, so rules, and upgrades

From: Shirkdog <shirkdog () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 19:33:01 -0400

Make a bug for it and fill in information so we can take a look.

https://github.com/shirkdog/pulledpork/issues

It would appear that pulledpork is not handling some piece of this
correctly, and that looks like output from Snort on the error. Version
0.7.2 I would like to cut at some point in the near future, so any
serious bugs I would like to be taken care of.

---
Michael Shirk