Snort mailing list archives

Re: Regarding Snort and HTTP2

From: "Hui Cao (huica)" <huica () cisco com>
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2016 14:55:34 +0000

Hi James,

Thanks for the email! We are working on http2 support experimental release in the near future. This will be based on
the latest standard https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7540

I don't know the layering violations issue for http2 either. SETTINGS_CURRENT_CWND is used by SPDY.

Since one TCP session can serve many http2 streams, we use stream id to differentiate them.

Best,
Hui.