Snort mailing list archives

Re: sharing information about my public collection of 696 SNORT Sigs

From: "Joel Esler (jesler)" <jesler () cisco com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 13:15:20 +0000

Lenny,

Would you be interested in us evaluating these for inclusion into the Community Ruleset?

https://snort.org/faq/what-are-community-rules <https://snort.org/faq/what-are-community-rules>

--
Joel Esler
Manager, Talos Group

On Apr 8, 2016, at 3:41 PM, Lenny Hansson <security () netcowboy dk> wrote:

Hi all
For all interested I have since 2015 been publishing SNORT sigs.
My public collection is up 696 SNORT sigs. and still climbing up.

They can be downloaded from this link
http://netcowboy.dk/snort.htm

Direct download link
http://netcowboy.dk/SNORT/NF-Local.zip

All sigs work on the following SNORT versions
2.9.7.0 - 2.9.7.2 - 2.9.7.3 - 2.9.7.5 - 2.9.7.6 - 2.9.8.0 - 2.9.8.2

Just updated the sigs around Dridex and Locky Ransomware.
Sig range - 5014401 - 5015500

They have some focus on Scandinavia.

--
Best Regards