Snort mailing list archives

Re: Subscription Rules

From: "Joel Esler (jesler)" <jesler () cisco com>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2016 23:15:09 +0000

Have you checked out PulledPork?

https://github.com/shirkdog/pulledpork

It keeps your rules up to date on your system for you, just by setting it up and adding a crontab entry and some random
time.

--
Joel Esler
Manager, Talos Group

On May 16, 2016, at 4:22 PM, Omar Osta <o.osta1978 () gmail com<mailto:o.osta1978 () gmail com>> wrote:

Hello,

                I recently purchased rules for Snort for two sensors. Is there anything I need to do, to apply them to
my sensors or are they automatically applied to my oinkcode?