Snort mailing list archives

Re: Getting error Unprocessable Entity

From: Y M <snort () outlook com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 11:16:00 +0000

Thanks Joel!

YM

Sent from Mobile

On Mon, Apr 4, 2016 at 3:50 AM -0700, "Joel Esler (jesler)" <jesler () cisco com<mailto:jesler () cisco com>> wrote:

2.9.8.2 rules should be out tomorrow.

--
Joel Esler
iPhone

On Apr 4, 2016, at 6:37 AM, Y M <snort () outlook com<mailto:snort () outlook com>> wrote:

You may only have two options I guess:

1. Wait until the ruleset for Snort 2.9.8.2 is released, or
2. Re-compile back to Snort 2.9.8.0.

Those are the only options I am aware of. As a tip, always check and verify upgrade requirements before committing to a
production upgrade :).

YM

Sent from Mobile