Snort mailing list archives

Issue with snort version

From: arun sharma <engg.sharma.arun () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 12:34:01 +0530

Hi,

I was using snort-2.9.8.0 but it doesn't have flow preprocessor. So i was
thinking for using an old version. I have snort-2.4.3 but i dont have its
DAQ and rules snapshot.

If know about it please help me and if there is an alternative for flow
preprocessor(other than straeam5) then let me know.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Arun Sharma