Snort mailing list archives

Re: help - React keyword use to display message on web browser

From: "Al Lewis (allewi)" <allewi () cisco com>
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016 12:34:22 +0000

Hello,

Try running snort with “--daq dump --daq-var load-mode=read-file -Q” so it will dump a file “inline-out.pcap”.

You can check that file to see if the page is being sent. That should tell you if there is something wrong with the
config or network related.

Albert Lewis
QA Software Engineer
SOURCEfire, Inc. now part of Cisco