Snort mailing list archives

barnyard2 - snort database connection

From: ARUN LAL <arunlal7701 () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016 21:30:07 +0530

Hi All,

Please help us to connect snort/snorby database via barnyard2. I need to
add different snort database to a central database. or I want to dispaly
all the events of snort from different server to a single snorby dashboard.

So how can i connect different database to barnyard2. Please send the same
configuration also.