Snort mailing list archives

Re: Test Snort Performance

From: Ali Masoudi <masoudi1983 () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 20 Dec 2015 10:47:47 +0330

Thanks a lot

Best wishes
Ali

On Sat, Dec 19, 2015 at 7:21 PM, Davison, Charles Robert <
cdaviso1 () vols utk edu> wrote:

This should be a good list of testing things:

š  Commercial

š  Ixia Breaking Point (Security Testing)

š  Nessus (Vulnerability Scanner)

š  Spirent (Security Testing)

š  Open Source

š  IDS Wakeup <http://www.hsc.fr/ressources/outils/idswakeup/> (IDS