Snort mailing list archives

Re: ADODB version and BASE

From: "Michael Steele" <michaels () winsnort com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2015 11:21:02 -0500

I really haven’t seen anything either that points to a problem with 519 in my testing with BASE, but I could be missing
something?

It appears that BASE is not compatible with PHP7, at least with my current testing, as BASE produced several errors
when starting up.  I don’t suspect PHP5 will be at EOL for a very long time.

Maybe Noah Dietrich could give us a clue as to what he found regarding ADOdb?

Thanks…