Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort Crashing with OpenAppID enabled - Resending

From: Rafael Leiva-Ochoa <spawn () rloteck net>
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 09:39:21 -0800

This is the second time I compiled, and I'm still having the same
problems...: (

Could it be the OpenAppID detectors?

On Saturday, November 28, 2015, Y M <snort () outlook com> wrote:

Quickly skimming through I couldn't identify anything of specific value.

Did you recompile snort with --enable-openapp-id?

Sent from Mobile

On Wed, Nov 25, 2015 at 9:54 PM -0800, "Rafael Leiva-Ochoa" <
spawn () rloteck net <javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','spawn () rloteck net');>>
wrote:

Any idea everyone?

On Tuesday, November 24, 2015, Rafael Leiva-Ochoa <spawn () rloteck net