Snort mailing list archives

Re: Problems with autoreconf

From: Victor Roemer <viroemer () cisco com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 11:45:11 -0500

Looks like you need pkgconfig- incase you wanted appid in the future.

On 11/19/15 11:28, Shawn Webb wrote:
I've hacked a "fix" (it essentially disables OpenAppID, which is fine
for my use case): http://pastebin.com/BWZCViqD

Thanks,

Shawn

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 09:42:31AM -0500, Shawn Webb wrote:
I'm still getting the same results.

Thanks,

Shawn

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 03:42:17PM -0500, Victor Roemer wrote:
Instead of running autoreconf, run the following sequence of commands.

|rm -f ltmain.sh aclocal.m4 config.h.in config.guess config.sub
install-sh missing ylwrap depcomp configure rm -fr autom4te.cache find .
-name Makefile.in -exec rm -f {} \; libtoolize --automake --copy aclocal
-I m4 autoheader automake --add-missing --copy autoconf |

On 11/18/15 14:51, Shawn Webb wrote:

Hey All, It looks like I'm having issues with autoreconf and Snort
2.9.7.6. I've tested this on HardenedBSD 11-CURRENT and Debian 8.2
with the same result. autoreconf runs successfully, but it looks like
it generates a bad configure script. Here's the output from Debian
8.2: http://ix.io/mj4 Output from HardenedBSD 11-CURRENT:
http://ix.io/miI It's quite possible I'm having a blonde moment and am
screwing something up on my end. Please let me know if that's the
case. Thanks,