Snort mailing list archives

IP missing in Performance Monitor

From: Gabriel Corre <gabriel.corre () fr clara net>
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2015 13:38:32 +0000

Hello,

I use the Performance Monitor to perform a post-analysis on the bandwidth used by each IP :
"preprocessor perfmonitor: time 30 pktcnt 1000 flow-ip-file flow-ip-file.csv"

However, I noticed that sometimes there was IP reported (see below). Is this a normal behavior?
[cid:image001.png@01D0F095.70FBD510]

Regards,

--

Gabriel Corré
Élève Ingénieur Sécurtié & Réseaux, Ops - Core Infrastructure