Snort mailing list archives

Looking for collaboration

From: Big Whale <d0lph1n98 () yahoo com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 12:01:24 +0000 (UTC)

Hello all,
I am building a Snort preprocessor, designed to parse ModSecurity CRS and with inline enabled, the packet can be
dropped without even reaching to the 7th layer. However, i am facing some difficulties in porting the ModSecurity
engine into my preprocessor and some bug in my parser. So if any of you guys is interested, you can contribute to this
github repository: d0lph1n98/Snort-ModSec-CRS-Parser.

|   |
| d0lph1n98/Snort-ModSec-CRS-ParserSnort-ModSec-CRS-Parser - Snort Dynamic Preprocessor to parse ModSecurity CRS |
|  |
| View on github.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |