Snort mailing list archives

Re: appid in Snort failure

From: "Al Lewis (allewi)" <allewi () cisco com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 13:23:27 +0000

Try doing a:

sudo apt-cache search lua

And the lua dev libraries should be there.

liblua5.1-0-dev - Development files for the Lua language version 5.1
liblua5.2-dev - Development files for the Lua language version 5.2

alewis@lil-debbie-7:~$ uname -a
Linux lil-debbie-7 3.2.0-4-486 #1 Debian 3.2.65-1+deb7u1 i686 GNU/Linux

Albert Lewis
QA Software Engineer
SOURCEfire, Inc. now part of Cisco
9780 Patuxent Woods Drive