Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort IP blacklist issue

From: ha dinhphu <hadinhphu () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015 12:26:13 -0500

It's been a while since I asked about this problem. Does anyone has
solution for it?

On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 1:12 PM, ha dinhphu <hadinhphu () gmail com> wrote:

Hi kitty,

Yes my /tmp directory is available with rwx permission by all user. I ran
the command as root, so i don't think that's the problem.
https://code.google.com/p/pulledpork/issues/detail?id=166 -- another user
has the same problem.
http://sourceforge.net/p/snort/mailman/message/32913112/  --snort-user

On Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 1:04 PM, waldo kitty <wkitty42 () windstream net>