Snort mailing list archives

Re: Snort Network Admin Training / Certification

From: Y M <snort () outlook com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 16:46:17 +0000

Just adding additional information..If this is not related to the list, I will be glad to share information directly.
The only track that I am aware of with a certification is the "Advanced Security Architecture Field Engineer
Representative". This involves passing both 500-285 SSFIPS and 500-275 SSFAMP with a prerequisite of CCNP Security.
The only problem I see with this track is that it is targeted towards Cisco Partners and Technical Sales, according to
Cisco's website:
http://www.cisco.com/web/partners/specializations/security-arch.html