Snort mailing list archives

Re: Odp: Re: PulledPork and empty Emerging ruleset

From: <snort () outlook com>
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 20:46:20 +0000

I did NOT say the PulledPork can't generate ET rules. If you look back at my previous answer all I said was that ET
rules do NOT include the required metadata to classify rules based on policy.
Also like I said earlier, you can use the enablesid.conf to enable what you choose from ET. In fact, if you open
enablesid.conf, you will see an example of how to enable ET rules.

Sent from Mobile