Snort mailing list archives

Parallel running of snort

From: Yogesh C U <yogeshcu99 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 00:57:48 +0530

Hi sir,

Can we implement different versions of snort in a same ubuntu os, so
that we can the difference between the versions of snort like if we
have version 2.9.5.3 as perviously installed snort and once again we
install snort version in 2.9.7.0 in another directory so that we
measure the both difference of version. If possible can you please
forwards steps to implement that methods.

Thank you,

Regards,
Yogesh C U