Snort mailing list archives

Re: React option doesn't work

From: "Joel Esler (jesler)" <jesler () cisco com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 14:01:25 +0000

On Mar 28, 2015, at 8:45 AM, Robert Lasota <wrkilu () wp pl<mailto:wrkilu () wp pl>> wrote:

Dnia Piątek, 27 Marca 2015 22:08 Carter Waxman (cwaxman) <cwaxman () cisco com<mailto:cwaxman () cisco com>> napisał(a)
Thanks, this is an issue we are aware of. There should be a fix in the
next release.

In that case:
1. do you know maybe when new release will be ?

We don’t have a firm release date for the next version of Snort at this time.

2. should I add some bug in some snort-bugtrack to don't miss that?

We don’t have a publicly available bug tracking system.  We used to, but no one used it for several years, so we shut
it off about a year ago.

3. do you know maybe if some older version doesn't have this bug ?

I am not aware.  Maybe one of the developers can answer.

--
Joel Esler
Open Source Manager