Snort mailing list archives

Fwd: hybrid IDS using snort

From: Roshan Srivastava <roshan.kumar417 () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2015 19:04:17 +0530

I am doing a project based on intrusion detection systems.

And I want to build a Hybrid IDS using open source tool SNORT. I read few
good papers on that. But still I am not able to get a lead on how to mount
PHAD (an anomaly based IDS) as a preprocessor to SNORT. Please help me to
get a lead in my project.

Thanks!!