Snort mailing list archives

Alert with no data

From: Beto C <beto.cuevas.v () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2015 14:32:38 -0500

Hello everyone,

I have noticed that my implementation of snort has generated alerts with no
data and ever show how source and destination IP 0.0.0.0.
I have no idea what may be happening. This only happens, for the moment,
with alert POLICY-ICMP Truncated ICMPv6 denial of service attempt (27611).
The server logs, do not show anything that might help. Hope you can help.

Best regards

Alberto