Snort mailing list archives

Re: help, the configuration problem

From: waldo kitty <wkitty42 () windstream net>
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2015 11:26:09 -0500

On 1/4/2015 12:28 PM, ぜ許〃 wrote:
After I installed WinPcap and snort in Windows 7,every time I run "snort
-v" There will always be a lot of
"WARNING: No preprocessors configured for policy 0."shows up.‍‍‍‍
please help me fix it . thanks.

you've done part #1... now you need to do the others ;)

https://www.snort.org/faq/how-do-i-ask-a-good-question-on-the-snort-list