Snort mailing list archives

Re: Issue with pcre

From: waldo kitty <wkitty42 () windstream net>
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2014 22:10:28 -0400

On 10/6/2014 7:35 PM, lists () packetmail net wrote:
On 10/06/2014 06:29 PM, waldo kitty wrote:
something else to consider is if you really need a pcre with that rule... the
content match looks pretty definite... speaking of that, your pcre, both, do not
include the trailing '/'...

Yeah they do, PCRE from my reply minus the /U URI buffer Snort-centric PCRE
modifier:

yerk! my bad... i see it now... i got lost with the $ on the end...