Snort mailing list archives

Re: Acidbase frontend does not show IPv6 alerts?

From: Jeremy Hoel <jthoel () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2014 17:14:54 +0000

The issue is in the database that ACID (and all the other tools) use.
Barnyard2 doesn't pass that onto the database (since there's no where to
put it) so it will never show up.

I'm not away of any snort fronted that does ipv6 yet.  We look for our ipv6
alerts in our SEIM, but it's very limited.

On Mon, Oct 13, 2014 at 6:37 PM, Marcelo Garcia <marcelo () lcs poli usp br>