Snort mailing list archives

Snort sigs for BlackEnergy v3 / lite

From: David Bryant <dlkzbryant () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2014 09:23:31 -0400

Are there any signatures to detect the newer variants of BlackEnergy
(i.e. v3 / lite) or any being written other than from Emerging Threats?
I did not see any from Sourcefire VRT, but thought I'd ask in case I
missed them or they are under a different name.

http://f-secure.com/documents/996508/1030745/blackenergy_whitepaper.pdf

Thanks,
David