Snort mailing list archives

Snort.AD http://anomalydetection.info/

From: Tho Le Phuoc <thole020287 () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 05:34:46 +0200

Hi,

Anyone has tried Snort.AD ( http://anomalydetection.info/)

I am having with it. After running a free attack data for Snort.AD to
collect statistic in ADLog60.txt. I try to generate profile with command
below

./ad_profilegenerator.r -l /var/log/snort/ADLog60.txt -p
/var/log/snort/profile.txt -a 50 -m HW -v

but having problem :

"

Warning message:
In library(package, lib.loc = lib.loc, character.only = TRUE,
logical.return = TRUE,  :
  there is no package called ‘quadprog’

Attaching package: ‘zoo’

The following object(s) are masked from ‘package:base’:

    as.Date, as.Date.numeric

Warning message:
In library(package, lib.loc = lib.loc, character.only = TRUE,
logical.return = TRUE,  :
  there is no package called ‘tseries’
ProfileGen: Starting Profile Generator for SNORT AnomalyDetection
ProfileGen: Using log file: /var/log/snort/ADLog60.txt
ProfileGen: Saving profile to: /var/log/snort/profile.txt
ProfileGen: Using method of prediction: HW
ProfileGen: Log interval: 60
ProfileGen: Number of values to predict: 50
ProfileGen: Deviation scale: 1
Error in matrix(0, nrow = (nrow(log.data) - profile.config.frequency),  :
  invalid 'nrow' value (< 0)
Execution halted
"

Hope someone can help me