Snort mailing list archives

Whitelist IP's?

From: Jeff Meigs <jmeigs () sunwestecu com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2014 14:03:48 +0000

Sorry If this is just a silly Question, but I'm still confused on this. Reading both of those doesn't help me. I can't
even find the Reputation files  on the boxes I have Snort running.

I don't see it in /etc/snort or any of the subdirectories. I don't see it in the /netfilter either. Am I missing
something here?

What do you mean BPF the IP?

Again Fairly new to snort so I apologize if the answer is easy but I'm not getting it.